Thursday, July 21, 2011

sorry we hafent posted much. beans hafe been too sick to type whut we need said.


we're gonna be watchin rowdy fur a week. im sooooo gonna rub in his face my new bros, jay, carlie and riley and what a blast they are, not an old fogie lyk him. he was my bro fur a bit but story is i wuz "too ruff" wiff him. phhhhht. hes an old fogie. these boys here lyk me (takes carlie and riley to tire her owt). so i must be a fun gurl. im gonna play and play and show him whut he missed owt on. wiff my boys here im an independent gurl who can go off by herself and catch a nap or two. i do my own fing. and when i want to play theres always a boy nearby ta get...roxie

4 comments:

Debra Taylor said...

Roxie you are so sweet! I'm so glad to learn you do your own thing.

http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/
http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/2011/05/helping-my-cats-with-work-at-home.html

Debby in Arizona

Brian said...

Many purrs to your humans! I hope all is well soon!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

You show him that you can be a play play play! We hope your beans are feeling better.

Mark's Mews said...

Sounds like a purrfect situation, Roxie!. Well, we mean the boys. We hope yer Mom an Dad feel better soon.