Tuesday, March 27, 2012

carlie



me



i wuz sooooo gonna get me sum carlie last nyte. he wuz trapped by tha couch and needed ta walk between tha couch and coffee table to get owt. i stood thar and blocked him. he swung his paw at me and i went on tha attack. sissy snatched me up. i kept lunging at him. momma said if i got at him id luk lyk a toupee biting him on his ears. i get crazzy mad. he wuznt having it. momma held him back and he wuldnt hurt me, he was trying ta skare me. i finally settled it down.....roxie

2 comments:

Tillie and Georgia said...

Oh Roxie, you are so silly and SO cute!!!!! You would even make a cute toupee!! heeheehee
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure and JJ

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Woofies. Who can make sense of them sometimes...

MOL!