Friday, October 19, 2012

Hi thar






Hi there. My name is Randy. Im tha new pup here. I am 1 years old and a Yorkie mix. I lived in a McMansion for my first year. It didn’t werk out. Tha daddy didn’t like me. They didn’t have a fenced in yard and I had sum accidents. My name was Vandy thar. You can kinda guess frum tha name the type of family I wuz wiff. So I packed it up and moved in here. Beans here changed my name ta Randy to be close to Vandy, but still fit in and also have a wrestling name like all tha offurs here and that used ta live here and passed away. The say Im named after Randy Orton now, so I get ta be a Viper (sssss).




Beans here got me neutered and I run and run tha backyard. Rileys my bestest pal but I like all that pups. Tha kitties scare me sum. I still have my old kennel bag I used ta sleep in at tha old home, but I sleep on tha beds and couch now. Oh and such delishous treets here. Om my. Bones, milkbones, and all tha like. I feel richer. I used ta hafe only one toy but now I have a bajillion. Beans also cute all my long hair off. I feel cleaner. Rileys showing me tha ropes. Like digging and getting filthy. I just learned yesterday how ta get under tha deck thru tha steps. I culdnt figure out tha way back tough, sissy reached and grabbed me thru tha steps, then once Riley was out, they rigged it sume ta block us by putting bricks in front of the openings between steps, the riser. Rileys werking on pushing tha bricks out of tha way.



Roxie was jealous of me at first because wes tha same breed and kinda, sorta luk alike. Buuut shes tha only gurl so she has that going fur her. She whupps me sum and I just cow back and beans stop it. Shes kinda fussy. Carlie gotted me too. He chased me out of the living rhum and wuldnt let me back in. I stood at tha door. Sissy was sorting herdum-dum suckers into likes/dislikes for Halloween, give out flavors she no like. Carlie and riley were in thar wiff me and carlie started fussin and chased me out. She came fur me but I ran ta momma. They loved me good, petting and coddling. Carlie gotted yelled out. He was nagged fur a while, that we no fyte here, peacefulness only. Roxie camed out frum under tha bed, she likes ta stay under beds, and was babied and told she can hafe a Barbie fur Christmas. She wuz bery happy and smiling. …Randy

2 comments:

Brian said...

Nice to meet you! You sure came to a great place!!!

Daisy said...

Nice to meet you, Randy. It sounds like you got a better name and a better home!!!