Thursday, January 10, 2013

im back home wiff a thick ear. tha vet couldnt give me stiches because i almost died on the table. i got a fast racing heart and they got me off anesthia quickly and just tape sealed the ear. the tape was off that afternoon. everyone was worried about me but i woke up good. im anemic due to my FIV+ status and the ear making me worry. vet said no more surgery for me. i camed home and even though beans wanted me ta stay put up and calm, i snuck out tha office and was trotting around Monday night. im eating really good, beans want me ta put some weight on. better then the other cats that need to loose weight. maybe i can find theirs....Piper

3 comments:

Random Felines said...

yikes....glad you are doing OK. Mom says if you need some weight that she would like to donate some from Ivy.

Tillie and Georgia said...

Piper we are sorry you had to have surgery on your ear!!!!!! Thank heavens you are home again and OK! Now, enjoy all the eating you have to do ;)
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Well, we sure hope that ear heals up good!