Thursday, May 09, 2013

Sad Eyes

i is sooo sad. When sissy let us in this morning, i hid behind a pot, looking out, on the deck. Sissy looked and saw a dead birdie on the deck, not near me, but im considered kwyt tha killer. Maybe other pups found a dead birdie and brought it up. who knows. But i acted like i was sooo gonna get a beating even though beans near put a hand on me being mean. Sissy camed out and knealt in front of me, made me feel better, picked me up in a hug and toted me inside. She then came out with a bag ta get the birdie up, so we couldnt play with it. i milked being sad for a while so i could get away with anything.....Riley

3 comments:

Brian said...

It will all be okay, you are loved!

Tillie and Georgia said...

Riley, the bird may have flown into the window and got deaded that way.
We are glad you got a hug :)
We think you are a good doogie.
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

We are sure the birdie just fell over dead an landed near you. Not yer fault at all.

Though WE would take credit fer the kill iffen it happened here... MOL!