Sunday, October 06, 2013

Last night was just horrible. I gotted a baff. I just dont get baffs that often at home, mainly mine are at the groomers cause im so bug. But beans deaned last night baff nyte fur us all. Gurl swears she rode me like im a horsey into the tub becuase i was uncooperative with heading into the bathroom. Im alot bigger then the other pups and im hard for them to control if i dont want to do something. Gurl didnt sit on me, just stood over me on my walk into the room. i did sleep really good after my baff though, i must admit.....carlito

3 comments:

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Yeah, lots of furries don't like baffs. We're glad you slept well afterward. Must have been all that exercise fighting to not get one. :)

Brian said...

Oh no, a bath with real water?!?! Thanks for the well wishes gang, I appreciate them and I appreciate you so much!

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I've still managed to avoid one!

I do know from the khomments my furiends share, it is NOT a fun thing!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra