Thursday, February 27, 2014

Laundry Room Tussle



Please ignore the room. Beans just changed tha sheets and so they were in the floor sorted for the wash.

On to tha story "Beans I say help... Not take your time getting pichures of this. Im sooo tuff when tha other pups are around buuuut I went in to lay on tha sheets and Ivory trapped me by laying in the doorway. Beans had run out to ick up a pizza and when they got back I barked and whined fur a rescue. You see Carlies head looking n a me. He was no help either. I try to bark at Ivory when tha others are around but she scares me. So yeah thanks fur snapping yur pics while I suffer instead of saving me"....Randy

"I've got 10 years on that boy. Im tough as nails. Thats what I do"...Ivory


"Dumbasses"...Carlie

2 comments:

Brian said...

I hope you all got the sheet monster under control!

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

WE say pictures never lie. MOL!

You should see what the flashy shows up HERE!