Thursday, April 10, 2014

Curiosity almost killed tha kat

Im starting to show signs of being older. Sometimes I cant see very well. When tha beans went ta work Wednesday morning I was out in tha rooms roaming around. But when momma camed home that afternoon, she didnt see me anywhere. She looked and looked. I normally am out waiting on a plate of food wiff tha other kitties. She was worried. Sissy came home later and momma told her i was missing. Sissy looked and looked because she can get down and really scour for us ifin we hide. Sissy knew i was here. sooo, she kept hearing a slight noise too and snowy was sitting in front of tha fridge (momma said later that he mustve been trying to tell her where i was) sissy looked in tha small space where tha fridge is next to the counter and saw a sliver of my ear. they gotted tha fridge out and grabbed me. Sissy ran me to tha baffrhum to look me over and i had a cut on my foot that was next to tha fridge, probably from trying to back out. She washed me off and dried me and applied peroxide to my cut. I was soooo thirsty and hungry. and then i took a nap. beans moved tha fridgeover a small bit and put a brrom in tha spot where i had headed back so it cant happen again.  

7 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, dear, that must have been scary - and uncomfortable! We're glad you are safe now.

Brian said...

That was a close one, no repeat purrformances please!

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Oh my! We hope ya wont go back in there again!

The Lee County Clowder said...

Scarry, for everyone. We bet you were real glad to get out from back there.

Debra Taylor said...

So sorry to learn your eyes are failing - and that you got a cut. You are a very pretty kitty.

For those reading this, check out my cat blog for archived stories about the abandoned/feral cat colony I manage.
http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/

Katie Isabella said...

Sweetheart! That is a scary awful thing. PLEASE be careful and please never ever try any small space again.

Katie Isabella said...

Oh sweetheart. I'm so sorry. xxxooo