Wednesday, August 13, 2014

As Im getting older and i spent some tyme trapped behind tha fridge earlier this year and burned my paws, Ive had kinda a hard time getting around. I still walk everywhere I want and am everywhere when beans waked up, ive taken tha laundry rhum as myown. Beans wont paint it my favorite color, but nonetheless Ive moved in. I also am getting soooo babed. I shouldve trapped myself years ago. Ive never been a people cat but i let the beans tote me around and kiss my head alot. I also get lots of treats. well let me tell yoo though its no picnic. yesterday, beans changed sheets and momma toted hers into tha laundry rhum and dropped them. knowing i was in tha floor sissy came up with hers, dropped them in the door and said wheres Ivory. I wasnt on my table, behind the washer or anywhere to be seen. I camed up shaking my head from under.....mommas sheets. she didnt see me and dropped them right on my head. Siiy pulled me up and put me on my floor pallet. i was perplexed and momma was apologetic so i accepted her apology.....Ivory

6 comments:

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Our Best Purrs Of Comfort to you...

Georgia and Julie said...

Yikes!
We hope your Mom will look first from now on ;)
Make sure she knows you like to sleep ON the sheets and blankets! heehee
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Marilia Bavaresco said...

Sweet!!!!

Brian said...

Purrs and lots of gentle hugs from all of us.

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Thank you for coming to my Birthday Party and making it such a great day! ~ Marley

Debra Taylor said...

Sounds like you might want to shout out a welcome to momma when she comes in with sheets!

our Bootsie needs your prayers

http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/2014/08/bootsie-needs-prayers.html