Sunday, September 21, 2014

I thought I was gonna just die last nyte. Me and momma slepp with tha overheand and a floor fan. Well sissy hurd a noise that sounded lyk things were bin knocked off a shelf in our rhum. Sissy camed in ta investigate as momma started to yell fur her. I was on momma, practically in her arms and tha floor fan had started to come apart. apparantly it was in tha process of breakin and i pinned momma down in an effort to be safe in her arms. Sissy thought she fixed it and i went back to my spot beside it but 5 minutes later, that same thing happened and i was truly freaked. Sissy tuk tha fan away and camed back with floor fan from another rhum but i was done fur tha nyte. I couldnt take it if it happened again so i said "see ya" to momma and spent tha nyte wiff sissy....Jay

4 comments:

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Thats the scariest fan WE ever heard of! Hope you are all OK.

Georgia and Julie said...

We have to agree. We would have spent the rest of the night with Sissy too!
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Jans Funny Farm said...

We didn't realize fans can fall apart in the middle of the night. Now we're glad Jan doesn't fall asleep with one on. Whew. Scary.

Marilia Bavaresco said...

Oh my... I agree too!

Have a nice week!