Monday, October 20, 2014

Hi

Hi all. Ive hueard all about this thingy. I am Jack. Named after Jack Swagger (since I have a swagger about me). Momma founded me running tha streets in May on a very hot day. She pickt me up. Benas posted notices online, craigslist, Petsmart and also had my chip scanned. I was microchipped in 2009, so beans know I am at least 5, in New Orleans. PetSmart and tha beans called the # for my chip and were told wrong #, and sissy was able to track down my 2009 owners resume online and sent out emails but to no avail. Im a sweet boy who is clod natured. Sissys electric blanket died in early August and we thought we'd freeze until new ones came out at stores at the beginning of October. Beans bought me my own sweater and I looove it. Alll us pups have one. Beans are keeping me. Im a fussy older fellow who likes to sleep and stay warm. I like to play and chase squirrals along the fencetop.

Apparantly, according to what beans know about me, I was chipped in New Orleans, I moved here to Nashville, oh and when I was chipped they didnt give my name at the time. My old owner is back in New Orleans but I wasnt running the streets too long so who knows from there.....Just Jack  

3 comments:

Brian said...

Well you sure did pick a darn good place to run to handsome Jack!

Georgia and Julie said...

Hi Jack, nice to meet you!
We agree that you got yourself a pawsome home. We see that smile on your face.
Like is pretty good isn't it?
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Chips are good, but only when some Bein uses them. Congrts on the great new home. An make sure yer Beins update the info on the chip!!!