Monday, May 25, 2015


See tha cat tower in im on. Its about 5 feet tall. I am on it in the top pic and Im sitting in front of it in the bottom pic. I fell off yesterday and landed on my side. Im very youthful and a Tigger known from my massive jumps but I am still 14 years old. It stunned the heck out of me and bruised my hips and side. I landed, luckily sissy was right there when it happned. I tried upon landing to run off as i was embarrassed but my back legs didnt work. Sissy just knew I was paralyzed. While holding me she kinda placed my body back as it should be, so my legs werent to the side. After much holding and rest, i was back up to jumping by midnight (12 hours later. Beans say i need to curtail some jumping but are happy i am unhurt. Thanks goodness for our guardan angel...Benoit

2 comments:

Georgia and Julie said...

We are very happy that you recovered quickly Benny. That sounded like a scary fall. Please be careful.
Ya know, we like that big floofy tail ;)

Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Ooh, we are glad ya arent hurted, but be careful of those falls!