Monday, August 10, 2015

I was tearing some pups up this past Friday. I have food aggression sometimes. Beans was giving us those delishous peanut butter cookies from tha walmart, we mix them with milkbones. They are kinda big but soo good and they only come in mediums, we get our milkbones in small. I got all crazzy and started to yell at Carlie and hen thru me to the floor and pinned me down yellng back at me. Sissy grabbed carlie by his collar and Riley camed running in yelling at me. Sissy dropped Carlies collar and snatched me up and tossed me up on the bed. Riley couldve jumped up on the bed after me, Carlie too...but they just wanted it over. Carlie doesnt like fighting soo he pinned me and just yelled at me. Riley spoils fr a fight like me so he heard tha commotion and joined in. beans made us all calm down. ...Jack

1 comment:

Georgia and Julie said...

Lots of excitement at your place Jack!
Bet you woofies give your beans quite the workout!
MOL
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ