Saturday, April 30, 2016

I am quite the spry girl for a little girl of 19. Ive outlived many a kitty here and still love getting in the closet top and jumping down to the bed. Beans dont let me do this much, but I so enjoy it. I like to think I still look good too. Im a svelte girl, always watched my weight and deit. Never plumped myself up,  like some kittys here(cough cough .... Kelly and Madison.. and everyone else but me cough).I think I might make it to 30 + (momma said she'd kill me first ((momma thats so mean)... Salem

5 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Salem, you look beautiful at 19 years old !
It is great to hear that you are still active and have a good appetite ;)
Our JJ and Treasure(the Tabbies) are 19 and doing well.
WE purr that you continue to be healthy for a long time yet!
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

You do look wonderful for 19, you are very pretty. I would do anything to have a kitty live that long, mine usually go around 16 :(

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

19 is impressive, but we hope you have many more years...

Debra Taylor said...

So glad to learn you are still nimble and svelte!

Keep having fun!


Pet lovers please check out my homeless cat blog archives for some fun posts and archived stories about the abandoned/feral cat colony I manage.

Debby in Prescott Valley, Arizona
http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/

Cory said...

Thank you for your kind words when our Bennette left for the Bridge.

Purrs,

Cory and family