Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Beans took me in to see little Enzo. I turned right around and wanted out. I'm not a fan of being shut in rooms. I'm 17 now. Beans have me a wicked, cool setup in the kitchen, close to the food and sheets (towels) for changing in my bed. Don't try to stick me in no Hospice room/kitty separation area. I wanna be free to roam. Roxie did get me the other day though. She got her fussing at. She tried to take a bite of food from me and I'm tough so, that didn't work out well for either of us, but shes the only one that got into trouble.I'm a good fella....Blade

3 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

At 17, you deserve to be spoiled. Having a cool setup in the kitchen sounds pawsome :)
You are pretty amazing Blade.
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

I am glad you didn't get into trouble.

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

We cant think of a better room ta be in than the kitchen!