Saturday, June 25, 2016


This little fella showed up under a deck. Hes soo little. He is very tiny but can eat and drink on his own. He was dehydrated when found, all alone. IM the only one who has taken to him and he can handle me. No other kittys in the house will. But IM kinda jealous. Beans are coddling me some, since I am jealous. His name is Enzo Amore, after the Enzo Amore. Beans call him Enzo and Amore. Hes so sweet and knew how to use his kitty litter all by himself. He has to be kept away from the pups, but Jay who is an angel. Enzo gets his tail. Riley tried to grab him by the neck for the kill (his killing style) so until he is a little bigger, he lives in the office and I come visit. Baby comes in and ignores him and the other kittys hiss at him, but all will be fine once hes older. I think hes a blast. He squeals when I hold him and chase him around the room.....Tyson

1 comment:

Mickey's Musings said...

Awwwwwwwwww! What a little cutie!
Enzo was really lucky to decide to hide under your deck,
because he got rescued and is being cared for :)

Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ