Monday, February 13, 2017

i snuck out again yesterday evening. Ran right past momma when she let the pups out. She s stiff and not fast to stop me. Sissy camed running out with flashlights as i was under the deck. Momma was eventually going to try to get me to come out with the hose, have me run into siissy but i heard them and ran out for the fence gate. Its locked but i was eyeballing jumping it. Sissy snatched me right up and ran me in. I am still getting nagged about it and beans put the spray bottles next to the doors, saying im untrustworthy.....Tyson

3 comments:

Deziz World said...

Oh No!!! You shouldn't be doin' dat. Trust me, you're much better off in da house. Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

TBT can open the front door and we are not even tempted to go out there. It is "foreign territory"! Mebbe cuz we can go out the back door and that is OUR space.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Drat, we wrote a big comment and Blogger messed up and lost it when we tried to post. Short version.

Please email us jansfunnyfarm AT gmail DOT com. We have a graphic of Kelly Kelly made by Ann of Zoolatry to send you, but she nor us can find an email for you. (Have you considered adding a Google contact form to your sidebar?)