Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Hello everyone, my name is Jack and I was rescued by Momma and Sissy about about 4 years ago.  I just wanted to share with you what goes on when you come in this household. Nobody leaves skinny,no matter how skinny you are when you come in, you are doughboy when you go out.  Momma and Sissy feed us good, as you can tell by my before and after pictures.  The before picture is when Momma first founded me (she caught me in the middle of a busy street using vienna sausages, I do lubs them, the viennas and Momma and Sissy) and then the after picture is of course after I have added a few pounds.  Also, there are lots of kisses to go round.

Just wanted to introduce myself, and say "Hey", and I lubs you all, gotta rest now!  Jack the Chihuahua!  BOL!

2 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Jack, we ate SO happy you got rescued !
Running around in traffic is not a safe thing for a little woofie.
Your life sounds pawsome now :)
"Hey" back at ya !
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Ribs should never show...